Saturday, July 25, 2009

One Week and Counting!

Hello Everyone!

Thank you again to all the followers and supporters for your help and encouragement, none of this would be possible without all of you! I just wanted to write briefly as I am preparing to leave next Friday, July 31st-crazy!! I had my Grassroot Training last weekend, and it was great. I got to meet all of the other interns, learn more about the programs and play some ridiculous bonding games. You know you are going to fit in just fine/like a group when everyone is crawling around on the ground making animal noises! Needless to say, that training got me even more excited for the upcoming year.

In other news, due to various donations and fundraisers, I have reached the $10,000 mark and I am on my way to $12,000! It is just remarkable. This is further encouragement to me and to everyone that if you believe in something, you can do it. I really would not be able to do this year internship without the support and family and friends, so thank you from the bottom of my heart.

More updates to come soon and I am learning how to add links/photos/all of that cool stuff, so hopefully this blog will start looking more snazzy soon!!

Thank you again for all the support, and please e-mail me at any point, I would love to hear from you! sjcallaway@gmail.com.

All my best and Kilo as they say in South Africa!

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment