Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I have already been getting wonderful support and donations from friends, family and even people whom I have never gotten to meet, so thank you!! Your support means the world to me, and this experience truly would not be possible without all of you. I am so grateful. Please continue to pass the word on about Grassroot Soccer and my internship, every little bit helps!! I have some great ideas and suggestions going from the Grassroot Soccer office, as well as friends and family in my hometown. We had a great article published in our newspaper, the Norwich Times, about GRS and what we do, with a great little blurb about me and Austin Haynes, another local intern. This weekend I have a yard sale benefit, and Austin and I are in the process of writing foundations, going to businesses and local organizations, and continuing to write letters to family and friends. It is a slow process and lots of work, but I so believe in this cause and I am confident that my goal will be attained. At the moment, I have raised about $3,000, so there is much work to be done, but lots of great fundraisers planned! So, if you have any ideas or suggestions(as always), please keep them coming! But again, THANK you from the bottom of my heart for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment